Monday, October 31, 2011

Cute Cup Cozies!

One of the lovely things about selling on Etsy is that I often get distracted and go off browsing through all the amazing handcrafted items for sale on there. When I saw this I knew it would be the perfect pressie for one of my friends.

Its a cup cozie from Knitstorm. Beautifully crocheted and finished and I love the detail of the little words she embroiders on them!

So what a lovely surprise when my Mollie Makes magazine arrived this week, and there on the front cover was a Knitstorm chai tea cup cozie!
Inside there are patterns to knit or crochet some cozies which I think would make lovely christmas presents. If I get time once all my fairs I finish I am looking forward to crocheting a few more of these for christmas gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment