Thursday, October 13, 2011

A complete surprise

Today I received a lovely unexpected surprise.  Last week my special anniversary mug was broken in the dishwasher although no-one knows how! We mended it with superglue and its now a penholder in my craft room. 

Much excitement when I went to the post office this morning to collect a parcel I missed yesterday and spied an EB box on their shelf!  Hoping it would be for me I handed over my card and yes it was!

My lovely husband had secretly ordered me a replacement!


H said he ordered it online and the EB factory actually range him up to check that he did actually want them to put Sally II on the mug, I suppose it could be misconstrued!  (He had them put II as its the second mug).

Here's a peek of what I've been working away on this today!


Must go, almost time to go to a A Cosy Night: Knit and Crochet at Hope and Elvis which I've been looking forward to for ages!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely thing for him to do, you have a very thoughtful hubbie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful surprise! And what a lovely thoughtful husband.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete