Sunday, September 18, 2011

Our Country Show

Yesterday I had a stand at our local Country Show, and despite a few heavy showers, the sun shone in between and it was a great day.  Luckily I was in the Craft tent, which quickly filled up everytime the heavens opened. Would you like to see some pics of my things?

  Free machined and appliqued rosettes
Sleepy Creatures, Strawberry tea cozies and bunting 
"Hot off the press" Bunting Hire leaflets, Vintage Twinkle Bunting, Cards & Giftwrap
Lovely display for the 160th Show outside the exhibition tent 

 Crocheted bunting, peg bags, sweetheart sewing kits, and my most popular item, my Tooth Fairy Pillows with a secret pocket (which I am now pleased to be selling through www.dorothyandtheodore.com, a beautiful new website showcasing selected handmade special products for children).
Quilted placemats, crochet monster egg cozies, christmas stocking garlands (I did worry it was a bit too early, but apparently not!, patchwork bobble hearts, patchwork notebooks, doorstops, napkin rings! Phew!

And heres my stall! My husband made the two display units for me which have been so useful.
Fab day, great people, lovely comments = happy and tired me! 

1 comment:

  1. Your stall looks amazing. Hope you had lots of interet and sells in all your pretties.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete