Thursday, April 26, 2012

My House Today ♥♥♥♥

Weeds your days are numbered.  I'm coming at the weekend..

Violas still looking pretty in the porch...
A pretty new dress my mum bought me yesterday

Dahlias and seeds coming to life in the conservatory.

My newly organised craft book shelf.

Some of my threads and buttons (starting to be sorted in colours). Need more jars!

A nice view in the corner of my craft room.


Happy Thursday xx










5 comments:

  1. I love the picture of your cotton reel storage - I do the same with mine but have my tray the other way round... it works well vertically! That's a really pretty dress, lucky you! Just need some sun and warm weather now so you can wear it! Jenny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like your new dress, very pretty indeed.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. its all very neat and tidy.....I couldnt take a photo of my house at the moment!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apna Showroom Gangajal Brass Kalash

    Apna Showroom’s Gangajal Brass Kalash is specially crafted for religious rituals. It is the ideal choice if you are looking to purchase an authentic Gangajal container, a brass Gangajal Kalash, Gangajal for Puja, Har Ki Pauri Gangajal, or a Ganga Jal Lota. With a capacity of 250 ml, this brass vessel comes filled with sacred Gangajal sourced from the Brahmakund in Haridwar. It is suitable for use in Apna Showroom 24k Gold Plated Shree Sampurna Vastu Yantra for Home, Office, Business, and Puja Ghar - Spiritual Energy and Prosperity Enhancement
    Apna Showroom Plastic Hair Lice Combs for Women and Girls (Multicolour) with desent look
    Apna Showroom Women's net Fishnet Lingerie Stockings - Fishnet Stockings for women - (Black Free Size) Pack of 2
    ceremonies such as Griha Pravesh (housewarming), Vastu Puja, Yajna, Shraddh, and other religious observances. Its robust quality and traditional design ensure durability and longevity.

    ReplyDelete