Sunday, July 17, 2011

Robin Red Stall


Today I had a stand at the village Family Fun Day, and was lucky to be inside a marquee (the weather forecast wasn't very optimistic!). Despite the ominous forecasts, we were very lucky, just a couple of quick showers (which drew people into the tent!) and everyone had a really good day, with tractor rides, village games, a bouncy castle, dog show and the village stocks.

I really enjoyed having a stand, sold many things, and had some lovely comments, some custom orders and invitations to other future events, so a very successful day!

I was so engrossed in making sure I had everything ready and it was all set up properly, I forgot to have breakfast and didn't stop for lunch, and forgot to defrost our dinner! Luckily we have a really good farm shop down the road and I picked a couple of steaks for tea, which I am really looking forward to!

Thanks to everyone who came to see me today, had a bit of a chat, and bought some of my things, it was a really lovely day xx

3 comments:

  1. Your stall looks fab, as do you kitted out in red too!
    So pleased it was a good day and that you made lots of sales with extra orders too!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Lisa, I had a lovely day and was so chuffed people liked my things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stall looks scrummy. Well done on a successful day.
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete