Saturday, June 2, 2012

Jubilee Stitching

What a busy week, this week I have sooo busy with Jubilee orders some of which have gone off to Japan, Australia and America!

mini buntings
 union jack cushions
 2012 linen cushions
 Jubilee bobbles
 more jubilee bobbles and corsages
 and jubilee headbands!

With all my orders safely delivered and nothing left for me to wear, today I thought I'd stitch my own Jubilee Rosette! 
I hand embroidered the words then satin stitched them to union jack fabric and finished with a dotty frill  and some of my ribbon stash.  


All ready for the Jubilee Party street tomorrow!  

Happy Jubilee Celebrations Everybody xxxx

3 comments:

  1. How fabulous that your gorgeous hand made lovelies are going to live all over the world!
    I love your corsage too, you do make the loveliest things.
    Happy jubilee jubilations!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful Jubilee makes! Love the rosette...wear it with pride!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your rosette,clever girl!xoxox

    ReplyDelete